Imperfect Leadership: Your Secret to Success: Target Audience: all Professionals
Imperfect Leadership: Your Secret to Success is an inspirational and dramatic look at the crucial “imperfect” skills that leaders need to know in order to succeed in today’s high-pressured environment.
In this challenging seminar, participants will uncover the secrets of:
- How making a “good” mistake can propel you to greater opportunities.
- Realizing that being an imperfect leader is the secret to building your team.
- Why a seemingly “weak” character trait may be your ticket to success.
Keeping the Passion, Focusing on Mission Target Audience: Nonprofit Professionals
Keeping the Passion, Focusing on Mission is an invigorating journey that revisits the reasons we are drawn to the world of nonprofit leadership: Passion and Mission. Yet, these two motivations often become obscured by daily minutiae, and can even create competing priorities.
In this challenging seminar, participants will uncover practical tools to:
- Stay focused on mission when one’s passion seems to be in conflict.
- Know when to draw a line in the sand…and when not to.
- Be laser focused, and ways to avoid common blind spots.
Presentations can be tailored between keynote length of 45 minutes to seminar length of three hours. In all versions, a number of film clips and vignettes are used that present a fresh look at the calling of leadership. Longer versions include reflective individual work, and live feedback opportunities.